from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bead.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. imp. & p. p. of bead, v. t. & i..
- adj. covered with beads or jewels or sequins.
- adj. appearing as if covered with beads.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In the form of a bead or of a collection of beads.
- Provided with or formed of beads, or of small bodies having the appearance of beads: as, a beaded necklace or bracelet.
- In botany, moniliform: said of vessels that are deeply constricted so as to resemble strings of beads.
- Having a bead: as, beaded ale.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with beads of liquid
Sorry, no etymologies found.