from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That has produced flowers.
- adj. Decorated with flowers, or images of flowers.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of flower.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with flowers; flowery; blooming.
- Embellished with figures of flowers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers
Sorry, no etymologies found.