from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having been given the power to make choices relevant to one's situation.
- adj. Acting with confidence.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of empower.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. invested with legal power or official authority especially as symbolized by having a scepter.
- adj. enabled or permitted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. invested with legal power or official authority especially as symbolized by having a scepter
em- + powered (Wiktionary)