from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Enjoying a privilege or having privileges: a privileged childhood; privileged society.
- adj. Confined to an exclusive or chosen group of individuals: privileged information.
- n. Privileged people considered as a group. Often used with the.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of privilege.
- adj. having special priveleges
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Invested with a privilege; enjoying a peculiar right, advantage, or immunity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. blessed with privileges
- adj. not subject to usual rules or penalties
- adj. confined to an exclusive group
Sorry, no etymologies found.