from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Kept within certain limits; limited: on a restricted diet.
- adj. Excluding or unavailable to certain groups: a restricted area.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being information available only to authorized persons.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of restrict.
- adj. limited within bounds
- adj. available only to certain authorized groups of people
- adj. one of the classifications of the secrecy of an official document
- adj. qualified
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. restricted in meaning; (as e.g. `man' in `a tall man')
- adj. subject to restriction or subjected to restriction
- adj. the lowest level of official classification for documents
Sorry, no etymologies found.