from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Inconvenient or uncomfortable, as by not affording sufficient space.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Uncomfortable or inhospitable, especially due to being cramped.
- adj. Discomforting, inconvenient, or unsuitable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to incommode; not commodious; not affording ease or advantage; unsuitable; giving trouble; inconvenient; annoying
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not commodious; inconvenient; tending to incommode; not affording ease or advantage; giving trouble; annoying.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. uncomfortably or inconveniently small
in- + commodious (Wiktionary)