from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possessing or indicative of discipline: a dancer's disciplined body; a disciplined set of work habits.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessing mental discipline.
- adj. Punished for disobedience.
- adj. Under control.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of discipline.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. trained mentally or physically by instruction or exercise
- adj. obeying the rules
Sorry, no etymologies found.