from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lasting; continuing; durable: a novel of enduring interest.
- adj. Long-suffering; patient.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of endure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Lasting; durable; long-suffering.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lasting; permanent; unchangeable: as, an enduring habitation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. patiently bearing continual wrongs or trouble
- adj. unceasing
Sorry, no etymologies found.