from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not yielding to fatigue; untiring or indefatigable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Indefatigable, untiring and not yielding to fatigue
- adj. Without a tire (wheel covering); tyreless.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Untiring.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not tiring or becoming tired; not yielding to fatigue; untiring; unwearying.
- Without a tire: as, a tireless wheel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by hard work and perseverance
- adj. showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality
Sorry, no etymologies found.