from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not tired.
- adj. Never wearying; tireless. See Synonyms at tireless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not wearied, not tired.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not wearied; not fatigued or tired; hence, persistent; not tiring or wearying; indefatigable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not wearied; not fatigued.
- Indefatigable; assiduous: as, unwearied perseverance: of persons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with unreduced energy
Sorry, no etymologies found.