from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. perseverance
- v. Present participle of persevere.
- adj. Tending to persevere.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by perseverance; persistent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Persisting in any business or course begun; constant in the execution of a purpose or enterprise: as, a persevering student.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. quietly and steadily persevering especially in detail or exactness
Sorry, no etymologies found.