from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Foolishly or irrationally stubborn; headstrong. See Synonyms at obstinate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unreasonably stubborn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a head like that of a bull. Fig.: Headstrong; obstinate; dogged.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a head like that of a bull.
- Hence Obstinate; blunderingly aggressive; stupid.
- Having a blunt, thick, or massive head.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. obstinate and stupid
Sorry, no etymologies found.