from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Said or done on purpose; deliberate. See Synonyms at voluntary.
- adj. Obstinately bent on having one's own way.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Done in a manner which was intended.
- adj. Intentional.
- adj. Stubborn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of set purpose; self-determined; voluntary.
- adj. Governed by the will without yielding to reason; obstinate; perverse; inflexible; stubborn; refractory.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. etc. See wilful, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. done by design
- adj. habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition
will + -ful (Wiktionary)