from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. done by conscious, personal choice; not based on external principles.
- adj. done intentionally, not by accident
- adj. pertaining to volition
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging or relating to volition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to volition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with deliberate intention
From Latin volitio, from velle, to wish. (Wiktionary)