from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking control or discipline
- adj. Lacking restraint
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not governed; having no government; anarchical.
- Not controlled; not subjected to government or law; not restrained or regulated; unmanaged; unbridled; licentious: as, ungoverned passions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking in discipline or control
- adj. not restrained or controlled
Sorry, no etymologies found.