from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Obstinate; strong-minded
- adj. Possessing self-will.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Governed by one's own will; not yielding to the wishes of others; obstinate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Obstinately unmindful of the will or wishes of others; obstinate: as, self-willed man; self-willed rulers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition
Sorry, no etymologies found.