from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to teleology; showing evidence of design or purpose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to teleology, or the doctrine of design.
- adj. showing evidence of design or purpose, especially in natural phenomena.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or relating to teleology, or the doctrine of final causes; pertaining to or of the nature of a design or purpose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to teleology
From teleology + -ical. (Wiktionary)