from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Campaigning for elective office on behalf of oneself or another candidate.
- v. Present participle of electioneer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the influencing of voters before or at an election: as, electioneering practices.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the campaign of a candidate to be elected
- n. persuasion of voters in a political campaign
Sorry, no etymologies found.