from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A manner of wearing pants or shorts below the waist, revealing some or all of the underwear.
- v. Present participle of sag.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A bending or sinking between the ends of a thing, in consequence of its own, or an imposed, weight; an arching downward in the middle, as of a ship after straining. Cf. hogging.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That form of breakage in which the middle part sinks more than the extremities: opposed to hogging.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. hanging down (as from exhaustion or weakness)
Sorry, no etymologies found.