from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Retaining color, freshness, value, or usefulness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not losing color or value.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not liable to lose strength or freshness of coloring.
- Not liable to wither or decay.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of an imaginary flower that never fades
Sorry, no etymologies found.