from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the tendency or ability to change; variable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Changing frequently; very susceptible to change; variable; fickle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of change; mutable; inconstant; fickle; uncertain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of change; inconstant; mutable; fickle; uncertain; subject to alteration or variation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. such that alteration is possible; having a marked tendency to change
Sorry, no etymologies found.