from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Remaining the same; showing or undergoing no change: unchanging weather patterns; unchanging friendliness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. remaining constantly unchanged
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not changing; suffering no alteration; always the same.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. showing little if any change
- adj. conforming to the same principles or course of action over time
un- + changing. (Wiktionary)