from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to retract or revoke: an irrevocable decision.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unable to be retracted or reversed. Final.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being recalled or revoked; unchangeable; irreversible; unalterable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not revocable; not to be revoked or recalled; that cannot be repealed or annulled: as, an irrevocable decree.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. incapable of being retracted or revoked
Sorry, no etymologies found.