from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not having a remedy; not capable of being remedied.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not admitting of a remedy; incapable of being restored or corrected; incurable; irreparable.
- adj. Not answering as a remedy; ineffectual.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without a remedy; not possessing a remedy.
- Not admitting a remedy; incurable; desperate: as, a remediless disease.
- Irreparable, as a loss or damage.
- Not answering as a remedy; ineffectual; powerless.
From remedy + -less. (Wiktionary)