from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being such that curing or healing is possible: curable diseases.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being cured.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being cured; admitting remedy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being healed or cured; admitting a remedy: as, a curable disease or patient; a curable evil.
- Capable of curing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. curing or healing is possible
- adj. capable of being hardened by some additive or other agent
Sorry, no etymologies found.