from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being redeemed; able to be restored or recovered.
- adj. Capable of being paid off; subject to a right on the part of the debtor to discharge or of an issuer to repurchase; as, a redeemable annuity or redeemable preferred stock.
- adj. Susceptible to correction or reform.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being redeemed; subject to repurchase; held under conditions permitting redemption.
- adj. Subject to an obligation of redemtion; conditioned upon a promise of redemtion; payable; due; , redeemabble in gold, or in current money, or four months after date.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being redeemed; admitting of redemption.
- Capable of being paid off; subject to a right on the part of the debtor to discharge, satisfy, recover, or take back by payment: as, a redeemable annuity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. susceptible to improvement or reform
- adj. able to be converted into ready money or the equivalent
- adj. recoverable upon payment or fulfilling a condition
redeem + -able (Wiktionary)