from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to repair: reparable damage to the car; reparable wrongs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be repaired.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being repaired, restored to a sound or good state, or made good; restorable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being repaired; admitting of repair.
- Synonyms Restorable, retrievable, recoverable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being repaired or rectified
French réparable, from Latin reparābilis, from reparāre, to repair; see repair1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)