from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be endured: bearable pain; a bearable schedule.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be borne; tolerable; endurable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being borne or endured; tolerable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being borne; tolerable; endurable; supportable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being borne though unpleasant
bear + -able (Wiktionary)