from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to be endured; tolerable or bearable: endurable pain.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be endured; tolerable; bearable.
- adj. Capable of enduring; likely to endure; durable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being endured or borne; sufferable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That can be endured or suffered; not beyond endurance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being borne though unpleasant
endure + -able (Wiktionary)