from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able, or easily able to be distinguished.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being distinguished; separable; divisible; discernible; capable of recognition.
- adj. Worthy of note or special regard.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being distinguished, separated, or discriminated from something else.
- Capable of being perceived, recognized, or made out; perceptible; discernible: as, a scarcely distinguishable speck in the sky.
- Capable of being distinguished or classified according to distinctive marks, characteristics, or qualities; divisible: as, sounds are distinguishable into high and low.
- Worthy of note or special regard.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (often followed by `from') not alike; different in nature or quality
- adj. capable of being perceived as different or distinct
distinguish + -able (Wiktionary)