from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be discriminated; distinguishable: discriminable faults; a skyline that was discriminable even through smog.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That can be discriminated or distinguished from others
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being discriminated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be discriminated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being discriminated
Sorry, no etymologies found.