from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to digest: an indigestible meal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Difficult or impossible to digest.
- adj. Difficult to accept; unpalatable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not digestible; not readily soluble in the digestive juices; not easily convertible into products fitted for absorption.
- adj. Not digestible in the mind; distressful; intolerable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not digestible physically; unassimilable, as food.
- Not digestible mentally; not to be assimilated by the mind; not to be stomached or brooked; incomprehensible or unendurable: as, an indigestible statement; an indigestible affront.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. digested with difficulty
in- + digestible (Wiktionary)