from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Unfit to be eaten; not edible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not edible; not appropriate, worthy, or safe to eat
- n. Anything inedible; that which is not a foodstuff.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not edible; not fit for use as food.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not eatable; unfit or unsuitable for food: as, inedible roots; an inedible fruit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not suitable for food
Sorry, no etymologies found.