from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Surviving by preying on other animals.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Living by prey; predatory.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Living by prey; disposed to prey or plunder; predatory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. living by or given to victimizing others for personal gain
- adj. hunting and killing other animals for food
Sorry, no etymologies found.