from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the characteristics of pulp
- adj. Having the characteristics of pulp fiction; thus, having a garish focus on sex and violence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Like pulp; consisting of pulp; soft; fleshy; succulent
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like pulp; soft; fleshy; pultaceous; succulent: as, the pulpy covering of a nut; the pulpy substance of a peach or cherry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. like a pulp or overripe; not having stiffness
pulp + -y (Wiktionary)