from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Easily squashed.
- adj. Overripe and soft; pulpy.
- adj. Boggy; marshy: squashy ground.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Easily squashed when pressed
- adj. Resembling a bog or marsh underfoot
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Easily squashed; soft.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Soft and wet; miry; muddy; pulpy; mushy; watery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easily squashed; resembling a sponge in having soft porous texture and compressibility
- adj. like a pulp or overripe; not having stiffness
- adj. (of soil) soft and watery
Sorry, no etymologies found.