from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Work made of interlaced plant branches or twigs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A thing or things made of wicker.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A texture of osiers, twigs, or rods; articles made of such a texture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Basketwork of any sort; anything plaited, woven, or wattled of flexible and tough materials, as osier, ratan, and shaved strips of wood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. work made of interlaced slender branches (especially willow branches)
wicker + work (“made of specified material”) (Wiktionary)