from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Watery, wet, waterlogged.
- adj. Marked by flecks of colour, as if plashed with paint.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Watery; abounding with puddles; splashy.
- adj. Specked, as if plashed with color.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Watery; abounding with puddles; full of puddles; wet; moist.
- Speckled as if plashed or splashed with coloring liquid.
plash + -y (Wiktionary)