from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Soft and wet; spongy.
- adj. Sloppily sentimental.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Yielding easily to pressure; very soft; especially, soft and wet, as mud.
- adj. Used as a term of endearment.
- adj. Subjective or vague.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easily squashed; resembling a sponge in having soft porous texture and compressibility
From squash (Wiktionary)