from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Covered in slush.
- adj. Having the consistency of slush.
- adj. Soupy.
- n. A flavoured frozen drink made with ice crystals.
- n. A kitchen helper.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding in slush; characterized by soft mud or half-melted snow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of soft mud, or of snow and water; resembling slush.
- n. Same as slusher.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. effusively or insincerely emotional
- adj. being or resembling melting snow
From slush + -y (Wiktionary)