from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. covered with scurf
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having or producing scurf; covered with scurf; resembling scurf.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with scurf; exfoliating in small scales; scurvy; scabby.
- Resembling or consisting of scurf
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. rough to the touch; covered with scales or scurf
- adj. having or producing or covered with scurf
Sorry, no etymologies found.