from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Mickey Finn; a beverage, usually alcoholic, that has been drugged.
- n. A 375-milliliter (13.2 imperial fluid ounce; 12.7 US fl oz) bottle of liquor, such as whiskey.
- n. a Catholic
- proper n. A diminutive of the male given names Michael, Mike or Mick.
- proper n. A diminutive of the female given name Michaela.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Irish descent
Sorry, no etymologies found.