from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A false shirt-front sometimes worn with a tuxedo.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small 3rd seat in the back of an old-fashioned 2-seat car.
- n. An article of clothing worn by men, consisting of a detachable insert (usually starched), worn suspended from the neck, which simulates the front of a shirt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a man's detachable insert (usually starched) to simulate the front of a shirt
- n. a small third seat in the back of an old-fashioned two-seater
Sorry, no etymologies found.