from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A roasted potato.
- n. Canadian Slang A small bottle of liquor, shaped to fit in a pocket.
- n. Slang A Mickey Finn.
- idiom take the mickey out of Chiefly British To tease or mock (someone).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small bottle of liquor, holding 375 ml or 13 oz., typically shaped to fit in one's pocket.
- n. A Mickey Finn; a beverage, usually alcoholic, that has been drugged.
- n. American depression era term for a potato as in a "roasted mickey".
- n. piss, shortened and more commonly used form of Mickey Bliss.
Perhaps from mick.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)