from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Marshy; having the characteristics of a wetland.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of sloughs, miry.
- adj. Resembling, or of the nature of, a slough, or the dead matter which separates from living flesh.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of sloughs; miry.
- Of the nature of or resembling a slough, or the dead matter which separates from living tissue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of soil) soft and watery
From slough + -y (Wiktionary)