from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling a marsh; soggy.
- adj. Soft and flabby.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling a quagmire; marshy, miry.
- adj. Soft or flabby (of a person etc.).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of the nature of a quagmire; yielding or trembling under the foot, as soft, wet earth; spongy; boggy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Yielding to the feet or trembling under the foot, as soft wet earth; boggy; spongy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of soil) soft and watery
From quag + -y. (Wiktionary)