from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Chemically combined with water, especially existing in the form of a hydrate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of hydrate.
- adj. Combined chemically with water.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Formed into a hydrate; combined with water.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. containing combined water (especially water of crystallization as in a hydrate)
Sorry, no etymologies found.