from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Conducive or favorable to health or well-being.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Promoting health or well-being; wholesome. Especially related to air.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Favorable to health; healthful; promoting health.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Favorable to health; promoting health; wholesome: as, salubrious air.
- Synonyms Wholesome, etc. See healthy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. favorable to health of mind or body
- adj. promoting health; healthful
From Latin salūbris, from salūs, health; see sol- in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin salus ("health") (Wiktionary)