from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That cannot be returned: Merchandise on sale is generally nonreturnable.
- adj. Not exchangeable for a deposit: nonreturnable bottles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unable to be returned.
- n. Something that cannot be returned.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That may not be returned for a refund; -- of purchased goods, or containers for purchased items. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. that may not be returned
Sorry, no etymologies found.