from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Present everywhere simultaneously.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Being everywhere simultaneously
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Present in all places at the same time; ubiquitous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Present in all places at the same time; everywhere present.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being present everywhere at once
Medieval Latin omnipresēns, omnipresent- : Latin omni-, omni- + Latin praesēns, present participle of praeesse, to be present; see present1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)